Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lets get it started...

So right after my first post the plague hit my house...both kids got sick, then me and finally the hubby ended up with it. Needless to say everything I wanted to start got put on the back burner....which come to think of it thats where everything stays. I find myself making grand plans and wanting to accomplish things but never really getting around to it...So I am going to make small goals...tiny goals...see if I can get the ball rolling and maybe just maybe have the snowball effect.... Its not that I dont want to get started and do things I dont know what happens to the drive that I have mentally to get things done but I am starting to feel like its going to be different this time....because I don't really know what it is but I want to build something...as in use an actual hammer, nails and wood. When I say that my husband cringes...literally. You see I am not the most graceful of creatures...I am accident prone...I am also not detail orientated...I am sure he could add to the list of why I should be put in a bubble for the rest of my life so as not to harm myself or anyone around me but unfortunately for him I would just pop the bubble anyways. So to make it less painful for him I am going to start small...pick something that probably won't bring the house down around our ears...or cause any permanent damage to myself..   Part of my problem with choosing what I want to do is I dont have a clue what my decorating style is. I like a little of everything... So I guess as I go room by room doing my projects I will see what my style really is..or at least get a better idea of where I am going....First things first lets pick a project...

No comments:

Post a Comment